Friday 23 August 2013

Tough day

Aloha everyone!

This morning everything fell to bits for me. My phone refuses to charge, my computer is having a fit, I slipped over and grazed my hand, and then my makeup brush broke. Least to say, I am over today.

However I wanted to look at the positive things, and all the things I am grateful for.

So here goes! (sorry its another list!)
  • I am grateful for my other half. The past 6 weeks have been financially difficult for me. As some of you may know, I started University which has been amazing. Only issue is that my study link allowance and loan have not been accepted yet, all because I am an immigrant. I also haven't been able to get a job (I have one now though!), so I am so grateful and so damn lucky I have him. I honestly don't know what I would of done, in fact I probably would of left Uni and gone back to working, so thank you! 
  • I am so so so grateful for my family, they are so supportive and loving. I honestly do not know where I would be without them. Probably in a mental asylum... 
  • I am so happy its nearly summer. Summer makes me so happy! 
  • I am happy I have two weeks off! Wooohooo! 
  • My lovely friends, Chantelle you are my rock. 
  • I have a car! Some people don't have that!
  • I have a roof over my head and food to eat, cheesy I know, but so true. 
  • I am grateful that there is chocolate sitting in the fridge at home 
  • I am grateful that there is wine sitting in the fridge at home 
  • I am so happy I have a caring doggy who gives me morning cuddles every single day
  • I am so happy I am alive and kicking! :) 

I honestly think that no matter what you are going through its always important to look at the silver linings, the little things that make you smile. And remember that everything passes, good or bad, it all passes. 

Lots of love 
Jess xoxox 

4 comments:

  1. Hi there Jessy! Welcome to bloggyland, I love blogging ~ a creative outlet for me. Also loving your grateful list! Enjoy your weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Clare! Thank you for your comment :) I have been reading your blog and it has been an inspiration! You too x

      Delete
  2. Lmao
    I am grateful that there is chocolate sitting in the fridge at home
    I am grateful that there is wine sitting in the fridge at home
    Bahahahaha awww Jess I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was very grateful! hahahaha love you too x

    ReplyDelete