Tuesday 20 August 2013

Hello world!

Me me meeeee!

Hello World! This is my first blog ever, and I hope you enjoy my ramblings.

To start off, here are 10 things about me.

1. I am 20yrs old

2. I live in NZ, but I am British

3. I am slightly crazy, and I have an even crazier best friend, Chantelle

4. I love peanut butter and chocolate, like holy amazeballs you have no idea

5. I cannot cook, not to save my life.

6. I am the eldest of 5, and my youngest sister is 5

7. I love love love performing arts, musicals, theatre, any kind of art, you name it, I love it.

8. I am a natural redhead, yes the carpet matches the drapes

9. I have a dog called Alf Stewart...

10. I was destined to go to Hogwarts but my letter did not arrive



So that is me! Stay tuned for more posts

Jessy xxx

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I got a shout out!!! :) <3 You babe

    Oh WOW! Turns out I wrote a blog when I was still with Amro o.O

    ReplyDelete