I am officially ageing. I didn’t quite realise this until my birthday a few days ago. I turned 21 *hurrah!* and yet I went to bed at 10pm that evening. And it was a Friday. Don’t judge me folks! Some people might call this lazy, others might call it mature.
My sister and I call ourselves the most extroverted introverts, we love LOVE love to socialise and go out. But we also love LOVE love to spend time by ourselves and hibernate. It’s a catch 22, stuck between a rock and a hard place. Socialise or sleep. 94.5% of the time sleep wins.
So this year I have decided to challenge myself, I want to push my boundaries, throw myself out of my comfort zone and create some crazy memories.
I, Jessica Gibson, challenge, you, Jessica Robyn Gibson, to complete a list of 21 insane, crazy, adrenlin filled challenges.
I ACCEPT. BRING IT ON.
Bucket list ‘2014’
- Skydive at a higher level than my first
- A bungee jump (This scares the bejeezus out of me, how can I willing do a skydive, but not jump off a bridge?!)
- White water rafting
- Waitomo caving trip
- A wine tour! (I have never been on one!)
- Ziplining trip on Waiheke Island!
- Horseback riding (on a beach, with violins playing in the background)
- A fishing trip! (Sah easy to do considering NZ is the fishing place to be)
- Zorb and free fall thingy ma jig in Rotovegas
- Expolore my own country and roadtrip
I need more ideas though!
Challenge me to do something insane!