Tuesday 5 November 2013

England trip '13

I was born and raised in England until I was 10yrs old. Then my parents made the decision to move to New Zealand. I am now 20yrs old, and in October I went back home for the first time.

The main reason for the trip was my grandparents 50th Wedding Anniversary and we were there for 2 weeks! My trip consisted of a lot of eating, drinking and catching up with everyone! Cheesy chips made a regular appearance as did blue wickeds..

The party itself was insane. My grandparents know how to party! It was such a wonderful feeling to have family right there, something that you guys may not understand unless you have moved away from yours. 

The trip was amazing, and I have such fond memories. Thank you to my entire family for making me feel so loved and welcome, and thank you to my amazing friends that have stayed in touch with me for the past 10 years. I had the most amazing time and I cannot wait to travel some more! 

Here are a few snippets of my trip x

Off for lunch with my Dad. The streets fascinated me and I loved how everything was within walking distance almost!
Shopping in Primarni! Love the Christmas jumpers!
Oooh yeah! Asda!  
Liverpool!
The Queen in Liverpool
The 'Three Graces', and also typical English weather!
A Pirate ship!
Matthew Street in Liverpool, where the Beatles where first discovered. 
Aaaah cheesy chips! This photo makes me drool...
A proper taxi!
Matthew Street
Trains!
My Nanna and I, off to go to her 50th Wedding Anniversary party! The flash makes me look like Voldemort, but this photo means to much to me to not share!
Whilst I was there I got a tattoo :)
Alcohol, cakes, chocolate, and bingo. Summary of my England trip in one photo
My old house! Ah trips down memory lane
My Kindergarten!
Aaaand of course, the Disney shop. 

4 comments:

  1. Why didn't I get a Christmas jumper?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, lets get Nan to send one over! I thought they were a little on the cheesy side!

      Delete
    2. They are TOTALLY cheesy, but that's what Christmas is about. Plus we'll look like we just walked off the Glee set but Im fine with that.

      Delete
    3. Ahahaha, okay. Lets import them.

      Delete